My day outside!

 




The rushing waterfall

Some fallen trees


More fallen trees

Up above are photos from my beautiful day outside! It was a bright and shining Saturday, my friends and I decided it would be a great day to go for a walk. One of my friends, Alex, she brought us to Washington Park Ext. Road to go on our walk. This is a road that used to be open for people to use but due to land problems it closed down. I definitely suggest that other people go there, it’s not a hard hike\walk for someone who’s first starting out with exercise and there’s beautiful surroundings. It’s very wooded, and this time around there were lots of trees down and sticks all over the road. On the left side there was a large drop with tons of trees sticking out, and on the right there was a rushing river due to all the melting snow. It was hard to see what types of plants and animals that were around due to all the sticks down but I’m sure there’s animals like deer and foxes surrounding the area. I had not been to this area before but it was honestly a great experience so I would do it again. When I was there we made the trek through falling trees and icy roads, up a hill, and then came across a beautiful waterfall. We sat there for awhile and just admiring our surroundings discussing what would come of the day. That morning I was originally stressed about my daily life and very overwhelmed, but as I walked I became more at peace and distracted from my previous feelings.


Comments